Seattle is famous for its sweet confections. This box is decked out for the holidays with themed cookies, chocolates, and more! Psst…one of the artisans is a current contestant of The Food Network’s Holiday Wars 2!
Local pick-up available at Heritage Distilling in Ballard on Sat, Dec. 5th from 12-2pm.
All local pick-up box orders come with complimentary gift wrap. Add your favorite bottle from Heritage Distilling and we will include it inside the wrapped gift box.
What's in the Sweet Treats Box:
Home Economics – 4 holiday-themed fancy sugar cookies
Chef Kyle Smothers's creations! See him on Food Network's Holiday Wars 2.
- Theo Chocolate – Cinnamon Orange & Nutcracker Brittle Bars
- Dolcetta – Peppermint dark chocolate snowflakes
- Chukar Cherries – Milk chocolate honey pecans
- Jonboy Caramels – 6-piece Fleur de Sel caramels
- Toffee O! – Gourmet vanilla bean popcorn
Photos shown are for illustrative purposes. Due to the nature of working with small businesses, very occasionally products may need to be modified due to availability. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding!