Mystery Market Boxes are an assortment of typically 5-7 different eats and treats from some of our favorite Pike Place Market and Seattle-area artisans.
Sorry, no substitutions. Prices listed below are MSRP and we ensure your Mystery Box clears the price you pay, and then some.
Mystery Boxes can include fresh items and shelf-stable items. What you will receive depends on what is available on a given day! See photos for examples of the variety of assortments you can expect to receive.
Interested in having a Mystery Market Box shipped to you or a loved one nationwide? You can order one here!
A sampling of the kinds of items you might find in your Mystery Market Box:
Fresh-made goodies from Market vendors like Piroshky Piroshky and Michou Gourmet Deli (up to $15.00)
- Frank’s Quality Produce – Fresh fruits and veggies (up to $40.00)
Cobb's Gourmet Popcorn – Assorted flavors ($15.00)
Draper Valley Farms – 2-3 lbs. of all-natural chicken wings (up to $16.50)
Umami 33 – Game Day marinade ($9.99)
- El Gaucho – Tenderloin steak filets ($29.99)
- Sunny Honey – local honey ($5.00)
- Beecher's Handmade Cheese – Flagship Cheese ($13.00)
Chukar Cherries – Nuts Over Bings ($10.95)
- Joe Chocolate – Roasted Cacao Dark Chocolate ($8.99)
OMG! – Sun-dried Tomato Oil ($14.00)
- Marge Granola – Original granola ($9.95)
- Sidhu Farms – A variety of different jams including strawberry rhubarb, blueberry, blackberry...all kinds of yum! ($9.00)
- MarketSpice – Cinnamon Orange Tea ($9.95)
- Middle Fork Roasters – Savor Seattle blend of whole bean coffee ($13.00)
This list is not comprehensive of all of the items available, as we have many treats on hand! Each box is unique, so get ready to be surprised and delighted.