FREE MYSTERY Bonus Item for the first 50 orders of each size placed before Mon, Nov. 30th at 11:59pm PST.
Mystery Market Boxes are an assortment of typically 5-7 different eats and treats from some of our favorite Pike Place Market and Seattle-area artisans.
Sorry, no substitutions. Prices listed below are MSRP to give you an idea of what kinds of local goodies you can expect.
Mystery Boxes that are shipped include exclusively shelf-stable items. What you will receive depends on what is available on a given day! See photos for examples of the variety of assortments you can expect to receive.
Shipping will occur every Tuesday and Friday between Dec. 1-11 and Monday-Friday Dec. 14-23. Order cut-off for each delivery day is 8:00am PST the day of or until sold out.
Is this a gift? We can gift wrap and include a hand-written note for $5.99. Make sure to enter you check the "gift wrap+handwritten note" box above!
A sampling of the kinds of items you might find in your Mystery Market Box:
- Fran's Chocolate – Hot chocolate mix ($17.00)
- Cobb's Gourmet Popcorn – Assorted flavors ($15.00)
Perennial Tea Room - Loose-leaf chai tea ($9.00)
- Sunny Honey – local honey ($5.00)
- Hot Cakes – Pacific Coast sea salt caramel sauce or chocolate sauce ($12.00)
OMG! – Sun-dried Tomato Olive Oil or Fig Balsamic Vinegar ($14.00)
- CORO – Salami by Salumi Classic flavor ($12.50)
Herban Farm – Hot Honey ($10.00)
- Seattle Granola – No BS (Brown Sugar) Granola ($10.00)
- Sidhu Farms – A variety of different jams including strawberry rhubarb, blueberry, blackberry...all kinds of yum! ($9.00)
- MarketSpice – Cinnamon Orange Tea ($9.95)
- Middle Fork Roasters – Savor Seattle blend of whole bean coffee ($13.00)
This list is not comprehensive of all of the items available, as we have many treats on hand! Each box is unique, so get ready to be surprised and delighted.