FREE MYSTERY Bonus Item for the first 50 orders of each size placed before Mon, Nov. 30th at 11:59pm PST.
Mystery Market Boxes are an assortment of typically 5-7 different eats and treats from some of our favorite Pike Place Market and Seattle-area artisans.
Mystery Boxes can include fresh items and shelf-stable items. What you will receive depends on what is available on a given day! See photos for examples of the variety of assortments you can expect to receive.
Sorry, no substitutions. Prices listed below are MSRP to give you an idea of what kinds of local goodies you can expect.
Is this a gift? We can gift wrap and include a hand-written note for $5.99. Make sure to enter you check the "gift wrap+handwritten note" box above!
Interested in having a Mystery Market Box shipped to you or a loved one nationwide? You can order one here!
A sampling of the kinds of items you might find in your Mystery Market Box:
Fresh-made goodies from Market vendors like Piroshky Piroshky and Michou Gourmet Deli (up to $15.00)
- Frank’s Quality Produce – Fresh fruits and veggies (up to $45.00)
- Fran's Chocolate – Hot chocolate mix ($17.00)
- Bellwood Farms – Apple cider ($7.00)
- Cobb's Gourmet Popcorn – Assorted flavors ($15.00)
- Beecher's Handmade Cheese – Flagship Cheese ($13.00)
Perennial Tea Room - Loose-leaf chai tea ($9.00)
- Sunny Honey – local honey ($5.00)
- Hot Cakes – Pacific Coast sea salt caramel sauce or chocolate sauce ($12.00)
OMG! – Sun-dried Tomato Olive Oil or Fig Balsamic Vinegar ($14.00)
- Glondo – Mild salami ($8.00)
Herban Farm – Hot Honey ($10.00)
- Seattle Granola – No BS (Brown Sugar) Granola ($10.00)
- Sidhu Farms – A variety of different jams including strawberry rhubarb, blueberry, blackberry...all kinds of yum! ($9.00)
- Middle Fork Roasters – Savor Seattle blend of whole bean coffee ($13.00)
This list is not comprehensive of all of the items available, as we have many treats on hand! Each box is unique, so get ready to be surprised and delighted.